RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Riding to work last night when all the sudden my exhaust let go. Everything just vacated. Turned around to try and find it but there was no sign of it. My question is does anyone know of a good place to get a replacement baffle or maybe a whole new megaphone (seeings as mine is yellowing)? Also do you think it would harm anything if I rode her without one for a while. I wouldn't think so but what do I know?? All I know is it sounds like a semi whenIdownshift!!

Just getting off of nightshift so I don't really have time to do a search so any suggestions or info would be great. Thanks

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Been there done that! Blew 2 out before I did a search here on the forum and found a fix. The best and final solution is to get the "competion baffle and an end cap directly from V&H. My first baffle was replaced at n/c from Vance and Hines since I bought the pipe directly from them since they are aware that warriors do this. A week with out the baffle should have no ill effect, just buy some earplugs and be kind to your neighbors by not hammering her down the street

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
No suprise on the guts blowing out. I never recommend pro pipes, but the comp baffle does look sweet once you get it on.

Five years using the Muzzys 2-1 and still not a single problem.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts