RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I emailed V&H on this just to make sure there is a difference in the stock baffle and the competition baffle and this is what I got back.

Marty,
We do make a competition baffle for the Pro-Pipe HS not the Pro-Pipe BP. Do you know which one you have? We do not recommend the comp. baffle unless you do 80% of your riding on the highway/freeway you will gain top end but, you will lose in the bottom end (off the light speed). Most customers who put the comp. baffle in end up taking it out and going back to the original in the end.

Hope this helps out anyone that is looking into the comp baffle. I did not specify what type of bike it was for so maybe I will do that to see if his answer changes.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I just got back another message from Steve at V&H and this is what he said when I told him the propipe was for the warrior.

Yes, that does make a difference we actually don’t make the competition baffle for the metric bikes.

Steve

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
semperfit said:
I just got back another message from Steve at V&H and this is what he said when I told him the propipe was for the warrior.

Yes, that does make a difference we actually don’t make the competition baffle for the metric bikes.

Steve
Not sure about this info. I have the competition baffle in my warrior and it seems that I get more of the line and bout thesame on top.

·
Registered
361 Posts
semperfit said:

Steve

LOL, So are they saying they don't "Design" the comp baffle for metrics or that it won't fit? The later would be ridiculous. And if fitment isn't an issue then why not sell it for metrics as well if there is some benefit in performance for which the rider may or may not desire -- i.e., higher HP etc.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts