RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for someone who wants the wildest Warrior. Our company is ready to build it now, the whole process would take about 12 weeks. The only thing you would use from your bike is some wiring and the motor, everything else could be sold off. Your bike would have:

Custom frame any rake
250 kit with either are standard swingarm or a single sided.
Total chrome after market front end with any rake trees
RC Comp rims of your choice
Pulley Rotor
Matching front Rotors
Climax Custom Bars and grips
Stretched Tank
Our Side Mount Radius License Plate Holder
Our Custom forward controls chrome/ blinkers are in the forward control itself, this means no blinkers on the front end.
Custom seat any material
All wiring in the frame
Dakota Digital Speedo built into the bars
Headwinds Headlight your choice
Then we would talk about the motor and mods.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
I got a price for a similar build from prospect. Are you the same company? Ive been pondering using my own frame and adding to it but the cost is getting close to the custom price so I was wondering what you are charging for this build up? Please email me at [email protected]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
quote:Originally posted by Busetti1

I got a price for a similar build from prospect. Are you the same company? Ive been pondering using my own frame and adding to it but the cost is getting close to the custom price so I was wondering what you are charging for this build up? Please email me at [email protected]


Mike I'm the same guy you've been speaking with.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
quote:Originally posted by Bismarck

PRICE???? How much are we talking?

Using your motor your looking in the 15-18k area complete. M buddy steel machine has a question on time frame 3-4 months. The research time was done on my bike and the Roadstar and Warrior frames and mount ups are very similar. The only problems we run into is who will built the bike. When your on the internet people are all over the country. When building customs things dont always go exactly the way you want, I learned that. My bike took 1 year, now we can do the same bike in 3 months and thats because we have to wait for parts. We can assemble the bike in 2-3 days.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
359 Posts
Scott,
Currently, are you working on a Warrior? I am just real curious to see how the motor looks in one of the frames. (ie. how the air intake & fuel injection systems will look.)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
291 Posts
Tough to buy a bike unseen, as it could look like anything really...though I do look forward to what you'll create. I love motorcycles in all their forms.

Who gets the leftover parts, frame, wheels, etc? Do you sell them to make up the cost of production or does the owner?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
104 Posts
HOLEY COW. NO OFFENCE BUT FOR 18K + 12K (my bike)I COULD ALMOST AFFORD A ROYAL RIDERS CUSTOM. (oops caps lock)Warriors rock but there is no comparison (for show). Just my opinion.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
471 Posts
quote:Originally posted by jrd

HOLEY COW. NO OFFENCE BUT FOR 18K + 12K (my bike)I COULD ALMOST AFFORD A ROYAL RIDERS CUSTOM. (oops caps lock)Warriors rock but there is no comparison (for show). Just my opinion.
what?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
quote:Originally posted by Mark-XIX

Scott,
Currently, are you working on a Warrior? I am just real curious to see how the motor looks in one of the frames. (ie. how the air intake & fuel injection systems will look.)


You have to realize the motors of a Roadstar and Warrior are almost identical. The jug size is a little different and the bore but other then that pretty similar. I'm not working on one currently but we have someone on this forum who might get the first one.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
quote:Originally posted by JF

Tough to buy a bike unseen, as it could look like anything really...though I do look forward to what you'll create. I love motorcycles in all their forms.

Who gets the leftover parts, frame, wheels, etc? Do you sell them to make up the cost of production or does the owner?
The owner sells his parts off to help offset the price.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
quote:Originally posted by jrd

HOLEY COW. NO OFFENCE BUT FOR 18K + 12K (my bike)I COULD ALMOST AFFORD A ROYAL RIDERS CUSTOM. (oops caps lock)Warriors rock but there is no comparison (for show). Just my opinion.
After you sell off your parts and buy everything from us, your total cost including your original bike purchase will be around 23-25k. This bike smokes anything built by Royal Ryder or any other custom builder out there at this time " Naturally my opinion". Where can you buy a ground up custom with all the features I listed for that price?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
quote:Originally posted by rockford

As I asked before, do you have a web site with pictures of your work???

ThanX!
Go to www.prospectcycleshop.com the bikes you see in the front page are close to what we build. We have taken them a step further with custom fenders, and other very cool stuff.
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top