RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello folks. I am a proud owner of an '02 black.

Just bought it with 6.5k on the clock.

It has shogun duals, lowered in the back, PC, and a PRBAK I believe.

Always been into naked bikes and cruisers. As far as cruisers, I was looking at the M109R and the Warrior before I took the plunge. Both great bikes but the Warrior suits me better.

Still looking to purchase a Speed/Street Triple, ZRX, or FZ1 as my other ride.

The funny thing is, I thought I would have a lot of qts on my warrior. But it's almost perfect as it is. It handles well for a cruiser, it's got plenty of torque. And it looks GREAT!!!

I was concerned about its vibration after starting it up and sitting idle. But once it got moving the vibes disappeared. I am very pleased.

All words of wisdom and suggestion are appreciated as I start my membership here in the rswarrior forums.

Insert Image:

78.32KB

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
quote:Originally posted by bigjohnson

welcome, and i will be the 1st to tell you the 02's are the fastest year ...... have fun
yes, 02' is the fastest, welcome to the forum and watch out for the mod bug, he's lookin' for your wallet [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh the Mod bug already bit me. I was looking for parts all day. It's an addiction!!!

quote:Originally posted by southboundchicken

welcome, and i will be the 1st to tell you the 02's are the fastest year ...... have fun
yes, 02' is the fastest, welcome to the forum and watch out for the mod bug, he's lookin' for your wallet [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Motorsport

Oh the Mod bug already bit me. I was looking for parts all day. It's an addiction!!!

quote:Originally posted by southboundchicken

looks like we have another "victim" here fellas [/emoticons/emotion-3.gif)]

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Welcome to the forum, wouldnt trade my '02 for a new one.
When you get a chance look at the VIN number and see if there are four (4) punch marks over the numbers. This is an indication that any recalls have been done. If the very last number on the bottom isnt punched then you have a great chance to upgrade to a "Roadie" 5th gear. But regardless, do check though, wouldnt want anyone hurt and they are all free.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Wow an 02 with only 6500 miles. I bought mine new in 06 and already have 8000 on the clock. You will love it! Enjoy!

·
Registered
4,938 Posts
Welcome!!!!Nice 02 man!!, my 02 had like roughly 5k on it when I bought it a couple of years ago. I love the bike but the mod fever never stops. I see the 08 Raider looks like the front end is raked out a bit. So now I want the 08 front end on my 02, and how bout the 08 stock 210, so now I want 08 front and rear wheels. "The Horror......The Horror....." (whispered in a low sick devilish like voice)

·
Registered
395 Posts
Congratulations! I bought an 02 a couple of years back and have been enjoying it even since. Good luck and watch out for the Mod Fever. I don't think there is a cure.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks. I really gotta make sure about the recall since I want to get the 5th gear swapped for MPG. Gotta take in the bike for a state inspection so might as well get everything done at the same time.

quote:Originally posted by independent_lemming

Welcome to the forum, wouldnt trade my '02 for a new one.
When you get a chance look at the VIN number and see if there are four (4) punch marks over the numbers. This is an indication that any recalls have been done. If the very last number on the bottom isnt punched then you have a great chance to upgrade to a "Roadie" 5th gear. But regardless, do check though, wouldnt want anyone hurt and they are all free.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts