RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I keep going back to the PR site and there is like NOTHING for the Warrior there? It has been almost two years now, I think it is time for an update!!!! I go to the Harley side of the site and wow, why can't the RSW side be that full of stuff, anything for that matter. For the fasted cruiser on earth, you would think there would be parts gallor!!!

I want parts!!!! LOL!!

·
Registered
7,194 Posts
I agree their website is really out of date. I would have purchased stuff from them, I simply prefer a well designed web page over a phone call...

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
Here is a simple kit that retains your stock decompression mechanism, keeps your idle at about 700rpm, cam is drop in, no machining the cases for clearance, and will give you enough so that V-Rod gets a good look at your taillight. The hp and tq ratings are conservative at 105hp and 125ftlbs at the rear wheel. If you want more, give me a call and we can discuss some more radical mods. Here is the pricing for that kit. Please feel free to give me a call or email me. A Dynojet 250 dyno, with the tuning link is the best bet to get the most of your pc3.

Here are current prices on what we offer: Vance & Hines ProPipe=$449
PC3=$299
95mm or 100mm Pistons=$325
100mm Big Bore Kit (includes pistons, base, and head gaskets)=$795
Big Bore kit uses your cylinders
Cam Kit (includes cams,hard face lifters,
and adj. titanium push rods) =$795
with your old cams for exchange.
High Lift Spring Kit w/titanium retainers=$795
Heads with big valves fully ported=$1030 uses your heads

Optional: Billet Push Rod Tubes= $192.00
(These are two-piece collapsible tubes, makes push rod adjustment a breeze.)

Also our high flow air filter kits will be ready in about 2-3 weeks.

Thanks David

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
David Brown
Patrick Racing Inc
Home of the Worlds Fastest WARRIOR!
1-714-554-RACE
[email protected]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

·
Registered
687 Posts
Ok, I admit our website is 1900's in look and content. We are working on it. Most of our time is spent in the dyno room developing products to make your Warrior perform. I personally do not try to sell anything to anybody that does not want it. I do sometimes make suggestions, but that is all they are. You can email me at [email protected] if you have any questions. We are about three weeks away from our air filter kit.

·
Registered
687 Posts
OK, We are in the process of updating still, but we do have most of the Warrior products on our website now. We are still working on it though.

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Penzoil

CarKnee: Is there something tricky with those yellow underline "filter kit"? Don't understand.

[?]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts