RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do see Warrior meetings everywhere in the world but not here. I want to go to US to ride with those big meetings but I can't, maybe later. Where are the people from PR??? I do found some members like SIRADUDE, PAPAJAKX, KP4WR, (SCORPIONWARRIOR sounds like he sold his bike)... are there others around here? maybe we can do a sitzung "meeting" ??drink some beers, burn some tires or make some noise? maybe we can ride in the mud or surf some waves, the warriors are capable of that.....

·
Premium Member
2,988 Posts
I tried contacting a fewwhile back, I think I came across PAPAJAX as one of the most active came across him at "Casa Bavaria" in Orocovis. ( i think it was him, my mind goes).

I definitely down for any trip. I would need a day or two in advanced to set aside work.

my 4x4 is in the shop,, but hopefully soon I'll be 4x4 capable again.

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
Hey guys,

Gonna be in PR from Sat to Tues...if any of you guys are around hit me up by email....be nice to meet you guys!! Also any place to rent bikes on the island. Will be staying at the Rio Mar...take care and ride safe!!!

Binu

·
Registered
394 Posts
hey guys.. lets get something going here.... I heard there is going to be a bikefest down at Hatillo on the weekend of Nov 8.. I'm definetly attending, you guys want to meet up somewhere and ride in together? If you guys cant do it that day let me know when it is good for you all, my weekends are pretty flexible..

Siradude, yes it was me at casa bavaria. I'm also the same one that called you in panic the other day to help me out with the handlebar install... :)

·
Registered
394 Posts
bja72774 said:
Hey guys, Gonna be in PR from Sat to Tues...if any of you guys are around hit me up by email....be nice to meet you guys!! Also any place to rent bikes on the island. Will be staying at the Rio Mar...take care and ride safe!!! Binu

hey dude, welcome to the island!! there is a ducati shop close tothe airportthat I know rents bikes I'll get the you the #. Dont know how much the charge thou.. not really sure of any other place. I'll send u and email with my phone# later to see if we can meet.. take care..

·
Registered
133 Posts
Make sure to get life insurance too, I remember there, driving is crazy! ridding is insane. I will love to take my War through the Ruta Escenica, in the middle of the island, I did it on a 600 back in the day, none the less suicidal, but we had a blast!

Saludos guys!

·
Premium Member
2,988 Posts
bja72774 said:
Hey guys, Gonna be in PR from Sat to Tues...if any of you guys are around hit me up by email....be nice to meet you guys!! Also any place to rent bikes on the island. Will be staying at the Rio Mar...take care and ride safe!!! Binu

Hey Welcome to the Island.

You will be staying right in front the the "Yunque" National Forest... It's the largest mountain in the Island and makes for a good day trip, but you better like hiking, it's got some trails to walk (some are really long) and it also has one trail leading down to a small waterfall where people tend to gather and swim. It's a quick trip if you don't take in any trails... but I would at least suggest driving to the very top, and taking the topmost trail that will be about a 45min walk to the top lookout tower where if you go early enough (because later in the day you will have cloud cover) you can see across most of the island.

If you have transportation you also need to visit the "Old San Juan" area including the Fort "El Morro" and walk the old town and do the tourist thing...

When you are driving around don't be afraid to stop at those little stands you will see on the sides of the road selling food... most are fried foods or Flame Roasted Pig "Lechon asado". While these will be very fatty foods you need to ingest then to go local..

BTW:Don't get scared when you see a HUGE black cloud when you are landing... We just had an Oil refinery BLOW UP.
All I can see when looking out my house it's a huge cloud. It just happened last night at 12am and it's been burning since.. and will stay burning for a few days I think..But it's far enough from you to not be a problem.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dude I apologize for my late reply... I was having issues in my home with the internet connection and left this forum for some days but I hope your stay on PR was a blast! Maybe someday we can schedule something your next visitto do a meeting... and about the fire incident that was a total chaos that was a nightmare for everyone, did you saw the cloud around there?

jakx, sira, I was in bavaria @oktoberfestwhen vivanativa was rockin' ... that place is so nice I plan to ride to bavaria again someday. Let's schedule a day to ride let me know

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
Hey guys...thanks for the replies. I also had a bit of trouble getting on the internet when I was there. But I had a great time. Went to Condado, old san juan and did the bio bay....was all pretty awesome. And the women there....oh god...beautiful!!!! I think I want to move there!! LOL!!!

Anyway next time I will give more notice, that way i can rent a bike and ride with you guys!!!

That smoke cloud was scary....i didnt know what to think. Some of the guys were talking and said it was a bit suspicious because they recently renewed their insurance and there was no one hurt or onsite at the time....guess you guys would know better.

Anyway cheers and next time we'll try to meet up!!! Cheers!!!

·
Registered
394 Posts
Hey guys, in case u r interested Nov 8 Caribbean Bike Fest in Quebradilla at the parking lot of the new Raymond Dalmau Coliseum. The ad says: tattoo expo, dyno contest, stunt show, custominzed bikes, wheely machine, live music,beer contest!, and models!!!!. fee of $6 per adult and $5 per child. Im heading down there, probably will make it a two day thing. thinking of heading down the panoramic road throu the center of the island on saturday staying not sure where yet and then heading to the show on sunday morning.. let me know if you r going so we can meet down there or we can hock up somewhere and ride there.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1+ for Warrior_PR.... I live in Aibonito I'm already living in the twisties=panoramic road. I will bring a couple of friends withM50, Vstar 1100, 650'sand a M109 toadd moreCC's of displacement tothe ride.Let's see...

·
Registered
394 Posts
sira, u got my #, give me a call if you go. so me can meet down there.

Warrior_pr, I'm sending u a private message with my #. Txt me when u get there so we can meet.

see u guys soon!

·
Premium Member
2,988 Posts
Hey Guys!!!

Hope to meet up with some of you in COAMO this Sunday... it's only the largest Bike meetin the island!!!

I'll be riding down with some bar friends... just a couple of guys I think there might be some vespas in there
I'll take some pics and open a thread if any of you guys go... post up pics there!

·
Registered
562 Posts
reviving this thread.

If any of you are still around, I'm thinking of moving down in the next 2 months. Was wondering who the Warrior owners are on the island. I'm here for 2 weeks getting an apt and looking for work. DM and I'll invite you for a drink. Cheers!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts