RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
that's a very unusual view of the rear pulley ...besides it looks great and yes how did you do it?..that pic is a great info pic for my manual -

does it need a grill or something [perspex bubble] to stop stones orgrit getting in?...just wondered..now ya want to add chrome in their don't you ...see wallet lurch!

·
Registered
619 Posts
I did the same except I cutt a smaller hole around the inside of the rubber ring and painted the nutt black. oh and to make it look good if ya like chrome that is cheep go to the local hardware store and get a chrome sink cap and some 2 sided 3m tape cut all the little tabs off the back and use the 3m tape to stick it on the front of the nutt. I cant find my camera to take a pic but trust me its a great cheap mod. $1 for the chrome cap and like 3 for the tape.

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
I'm running the chrome Yami set, but if you want something to cover/protect the pulley, check out Bucky's work. Also, what would it look like if the pulley was painted to match your bike's paint scheme?

http://rswarrior.com/forums/t/52176.aspx

He has done some very unique stuff for our bikes and everyone has given him great reviews.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts