RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I found someone who wants to sell me a swingarm... but he says he does not have bigger pictures on hand:

Do you see any funny welds on it? I'm not an expert so I cannot tell it is a stock unmodified piece.
I don't like that the guy does not want to send me any other pictures. I plan to buy this swingarm and modify it to fit a 280 tire.

Thanks for your help.

·
Premium Member
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmm, you are right Jim, I just saw it... the pictures are flipped. I think the guy was trying to buy it from eBay and sell it to me? I will ask him. I will call the shop also to see what they say... From your experienced eyes, does it look like a stock arm? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, I purchased on eBay the swingarm for $131.50 and the fender stays for $51.00. I've already got a 3 spoke stock wheel from tgeirk, for $100.00. All I need left is a stock fender so I can start modding them. I do not want to mod the stock parts, just I case I sell the bike and keep the modded parts for another newer Warrior. I'm very happy with the deal, way better then what the guy wanted to sell them to me... I hope it is not the same guy who tried to beat me at seconds from the auction end. He bid like 2-3seconds before everything was over.

Thanks crown for letting me know about the auction.

I have not decided who will do my mod yet. I will choose between crown and GS Cycles... It is very hard to pick one. I spoke with both vendors and they are amazing people, very helpful and full of technical information. Their prices are the same and that makes it even more difficult to decide. I will call them again to talk to them.If any of them does the fender mod as described in this thread then I will go with that vendor. I also do not want the swingarm to have a hump or to be cut on the inside like that:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts