RS Warrior Forum banner

question of phat performance

1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  07deckardwarrior 
#1 ·
i want to order a set of samson rip saws and at phats i can get them for$430 but my question is ive seen where some people order them and they are on backorder, their websites says they are in stock, are they really in stock or will they be on backorder?

also the rip saws with the big city thunder baffles in them, will they still be ungodly loud? i dont mind loud but if im riding all day i dont wanna get annoyed ha

thank you for all your guys help

#5 ·
Samson recently changed the prices a bit and I know for california you end up with the 10" baffles already installed. I had a set of the old street sweepers that i got through pacific coast star but I still had to buy the baffles from samson once the law had enough of listening to me ride past his house

#6 ·
I never heard anything about them changing what they come with, that's interesting. Anyway, I'd definitely call Phats and make sure because when I originally ordered mine through them they ended up not being in stock like their system showed and I was able to get them elsewhere (DK) even though Terry at Phats said that nobody would have them due to Samsons really long blah blah blah (stfu Terry)....

I think you'll be happy with the BCT Monster baffles in them. I've liked how they sound and perform in my Rip Saws compared to the Samson baffles I originally tried (10"ers). They will be loud and despite what people had told me about them not really providing any quieting effect I do think they are quieter then nothing for sure and probably as quiet (or at least smoother sounding) then the Samson 10" baffles.

#7 ·
i wouldnt call them. last order i had i called to check and we got into a little bit of an arguement. i thought i had ordered the wrong item so i emailed and called to make sure and get it correct before it shipped. they told me they rather do all the communication through email. iwill continue to buy with them but i wasnt exactly thrilled how the phone conversation went.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.