RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I still don't have my bike. The 240 kit came in today and went out along with the front rim for powder coat. So maybe by this weekend. But.....I did go visit her. LOL. My question is, the rims are silver with a 2-3 inch black painted line along the very inside where the spokes meet the outer rim. I thought Midnights had black rims with a red stripe on the outer rim. Also, the tank has a "STAR" emblem and not the "WARRIOR" emblem. I've never seen either of these differences on any Midnights in this forum. Ruckus

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm a retard. Just found a thread that addressed both of my questions. Back to my corner! Ruckus

·
Registered
670 Posts
I have an 08 midnight. Personally I wish it said warrior on the tank, I'm getting sick of people asking me "who makes the star?" As far as the wheels go, I like them better. I don't really care for the red stripe on the wheels.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Both wheels are getting powder coated black anyway. I wish I could remove the tank sticker though. Go all black. Ruckus

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Scoper50 said:
I have an 08 midnight. Personally I wish it said warrior on the tank, I'm getting sick of people asking me "who makes the star?" As far as the wheels go, I like them better. I don't really care for the red stripe on the wheels.

+1

I hate how it says "star"

·
Premium Member
2,988 Posts
I was lucky when I went to the dealer to buy a warrior, there was an '07 still left in 1/08 with 0 miles...

Bought the '07 based just on the color.... and the lower price.... did not like the '08 tank logo and the fact that it did not say warrior anywhere..

I love the Charcoal gray and racing stripes or the '07 now...

But... outside of the tank logo they are pretty much the same great bike... I think the '08 has a slightly higher comp. ratio....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts