RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will not name any names to respect his privacy, but there seems to be someone who believes my bike has 3 different color blues, swirl marks, hazed polish, and shotty masking on my blue flames. He is entitled to his own opinion and I am entitled to my own opinion about his bike. But for the record, I would like to hear from everyone who has seen my bike in person and if they think this to be true or not? This is for the record and nothing else. I also want everyone to be honest and there will be no hard feelings.

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
Kind of Sad that you are so concerned about what other folks might think about your Warrior. All that should matter is what you think about your own ride and not what others think..........maybe one of these days you will learn not to be so **** sensitive........it is only one man's opinion or simple words. Don't sweat the small stuff Gregg, its not worth it............There is more to life than being concerned over what one man has to say or what one man thinks. Move on........Locking Topic!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts