RS Warrior Forum banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
'05 Midnight
2,312 Posts
Can you send me an example of what I'm looking for there?
This is what it's supposed to look like. It's behind the headlight, on the top of the lower fork. This nub is what keeps your forks from hitting your tank and breaking other things.

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Rim Automotive design Automotive fuel system

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Yea, and I may only have up till Friday to decide on one. Blue warrior has someone checking it out Friday, Black warrior on Monday. It will be raining this weekend so I can't do a test drive then.

I saw one more closer but they wanted 6500 and the tires look shot. This photo looks like he has been doing burnouts till it was shredded.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,759 Posts
If you like the Midnight better than probably head towards that one as it is not to much more. Plus if you were to decide on another color and you wanted to start blacking things out it will take a huge amount of time and money to do so. Plus the little baby itty bitty cosmetic damage can be used to haggle the price down some as well.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Thanks guys. I'll have to trailer it back if everything goes well on Friday. Does anyone have an image of the optimal points of contact for strapping it down on a uhaul mc trailer?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Thank you all, I decided to buy it from him. It looked in good shape, the ding on the tank was very minor. The neck stop was good. Everything looked clean with no leaks and didn't look like he washed it just for the sale.

The only thing I may have to change is the handle bars. They are a but wider than I am used to, but I'm going to try them out for a while.

·
Super Moderator
7,468 Posts
Congrats on the warrior.....

Ride it for a while with those handlebars
And see how u like them.. b4 you swap them out

Sent from my SM-A125U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
I'll try that after a few rides. I'm waiting to get it registered. With the current width, I'm really stretchkng on tight turns.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts