RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys!
I'm currently searching for a set of pipes to replace my stock can, so far i'm really leaning towards the chambermaids flush, i think they look great!! but i'm also looking for a quick easy way to boost my HP, but i'm kinda on tight budget! Any suggestions??

·
Registered
56 Posts
I am running with the Bub's flush cut Chambermaids, Baron's Stealth BAK, AIS removed, and DynoJets PCIII power commander loaded with the Girlzwarrior map that can be found on this forum. Have been happy with the performance and it didn't cost me an arm and a leg. Good luck with your performance upgrade. Kimwarrior.

·
Registered
105 Posts
i am not real mechanical, but i think a two into one is best for performance. look on here for what you want before buying from a dealer. there are alot of good deals from people who have changed to other pipes for various reasons. i have the chambermaids w/ turn out tips and am happy with them. i could have saved some $$$ if i had checked the for sale section here before ordering them though. good luck, the stocker makes a great table lamp!!!!!!

·
Registered
144 Posts
JPWarrior might still have his propipe for sale. I think he was asking $320. I just bought his HK xcellerators for half the price of what a brand new one would cost and the ones he sold me looks brand new. changing the pipe made a noticable difference.

·
Registered
421 Posts
quote:Originally posted by kimwarrior

I am running with the Bub's flush cut Chambermaids, Baron's Stealth BAK, AIS removed, and DynoJets PCIII power commander loaded with the Girlzwarrior map that can be found on this forum. Have been happy with the performance and it didn't cost me an arm and a leg. Good luck with your performance upgrade. Kimwarrior.

no just the arm. same setup here.
bubs=400 + bak=180 + ais=20 + pc3=300 + misc=100: total=1cool G.
that will be one arm please.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
ProPipe & Big Shots have been shown to have the most performance as far as Horse Power goes, but I like the looks and the price of the Bub's Slash cut. I got mine from rivaeric for around $260. Check him out in the vendors forum.

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Quebecwarrior, where in the belle province are you ???
I live in Eastern Ontario 10 minutes from the Quebec border !!!

Kyle

·
Registered
60 Posts
HEY! sahst63

THAT'S a GREAT idea! (Table lamp) Best use for the old can yet. Better than letting it get dusty in the corner of the garage. I wonder how many of the old stock Warrior parts could be incorporated into a lamp.

If anyone wants to make a table or floor lamp out of the old can, I can supply the lamp parts cheap!

·
Registered
229 Posts
I had Bub Chambermaids and recently installed the Muzzy 2-1. The Muzzy outperforms the Bub, is affordable and looks great. I highly recommend it if you decide on a 2-1.

·
Registered
219 Posts
quote:Originally posted by rivaeric

I had Bub Chambermaids and recently installed the Muzzy 2-1. The Muzzy outperforms the Bub, is affordable and looks great. I highly recommend it if you decide on a 2-1.

So did you like the Flush Cut Chambermaids? What was your overall rating on a 1 to 10 scale with 10 being the best?
I LOVE the way they look on the warrior and I am seriously considering them but dont have the money to go with a PCIII right now? Will this pose a major problem, cause I really want to get rid of the can for a cleaner look.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts