RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Name is Reese Cullinane and I own a slightly customized 2002 Warrior. I'm 33 year old and work as a salesman at Sigarms in Exeter, New Hampshire. Have had my whip for about 6 months and just had a custom paint and airbrush job completed and will try and get some pictures up soon. I hope to make a few friends and hopefully learn a bit by being a member on this site and am grateful for any hints or pointers from anyone on how to best use this sight and get along.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Welcome to the forum and get those pictures up! Use the search function and dive into the archives for just about anything you need to know about the Warrior - there is a wealth of information here.

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
Welcome Reese, to the forum. And congrats on your Warrior. Get those pics in your gallery so we can check out what ya got.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Welcome to the forum and good luck with your new scooter. By the way did you get the winter kit for the warrior. Rear tire chain and a front ski.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very funny, it was almost nice enough to fool you into thinking you should go for a ride today.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Welcome Welcome, and say good by to your wallet, and your spare time...modin is like therapy though.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Reese,

Welcome to the forums and we all hope to see some pictures of your Warrior real soon. As others have said, use the search feature here and you'll definitely learn a lot. You'll get all kinds of ideas for additional mods here.

Good luck and hope to see you around the forums!

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
Welcome Reese!You did'nt happen to be at the shotshow in Orlando in 2003 did you?I think I talked to a guy named Reese at the Sig booth.I ran a indoor firing range/gun shop for three years.
Dan

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
"Welcome Reese!You did'nt happen to be at the shotshow in Orlando in 2003 did you?I think I talked to a guy named Reese at the Sig booth.I ran a indoor firing range/gun shop for three years.",

REPLY: Not me Dan, I was there the last two years but wasn't with Sig till March of 05....

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
We carried the Sig 9mm as a sidearm everytime we flew over Iraq. I love it over the Beretta. Feels better and much smoother firing than the Beretta.

Welcome to the site!!

Dave

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
With all due respect, Beretta's should stay in B movies where they belong. Hold a Sig, Shoot a Sig, you BUY a Sig...

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Congrats on your new paint and welcome aboard! We're witing for the pics, but since it sometimes takes me awhile to get new ones up, I understand!

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Hey Reese, welcome to the most resourceful group of guys/girls I have ever met!! Me and another member(PitBull) live over here in SOuthern Vermont, we'll have to hook up this spring and tear up the area!!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts