RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few people have been posting one word replies for no reason other than to bump up their post count... next person seen doing this will be a permanent "Squid" with a post count of -1.

It wastes disk space, bandwidth, and is annoying as ****.

·
Registered
4,527 Posts
I for one can appreciate a one word reply when there is humor in the outcome (as above). Occassionally, a one word reply is all that is required to make or create a point and it's going to be difficult to determine which ones are of value and which ones are for bumping a post count (which I can't personally see any real value in to begin with). I hope you don't end up with 30 word replies instead of one for the same end result, that'd really chew up disk space. Good luck monitoring this one (yikes)

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
I know who carknee is referring to I think and I agree with him on this one. After seeing what I saw today, I knew what was going on as well.

I think squid would make a great name....lol[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
29 Posts
quote:Originally posted by RatPhlem

Okay [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]
For some reason I am still laughing That is some funny stuff. I would like to add I'm glad to see someone addressed this. I guess in the scheme of things..... so what..... but it is annoying.[/emoticons/emotion-4.gif] there is someone on every forum I go to does that crap. gets on my nerves

1 - 8 of 8 Posts