RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got an email from Radiantz and wanted to spread the discount code to everyone.
All of our products are 15% off retail.
Go the our web site www.radiantz.com
When checking out apply Discount Coupon code 2008
Make sure to tell your friends and family that those bright lights that you have been running are on sale till December 31, 2008.
Want to call and talk with our sales team do it toll free 877-469-4241

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
My dealer pricing got yanked by Radiantz last week. They said that they don't have time for me and my random orders.

Just wanted to let everybody know. I cannot provide discounted pricing any longer.

If you're still interested in the lights that I was selling, I have all the part numbers (they gave my Justice Custom Rear LED Turn Array a part number and Patented it!)

When I have some time, I will go through and put up the part number for reference.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
The owners of Radiantz just called me and reinstated my Dealer discounts. They apologized for what happened and said that you guys are still ordering my part numbers, so they felt that I should be getting the credit for it.

I'm going to throw up a new thread for it, but the discount will be the same as before.

20% off list price, plus paypal fees (2.9% +$.30)and an $11.00 dropped shippingcharge in the lower 48.

International shipping will see additional paypal fees and shipping charges.

·
Premium Member
2,988 Posts
I just received this email for a new product they now have...

Radiantz LED Lighting now has smoked tube for the flexible LED arrays that will match most turn signal and tail light smoked lenses

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Judge2008 said:
ok I will bite. what is the part number and some picts pls.

I started a new Thread in Vendor Forums - http://rswarrior.com/forums/t/135367.aspx

The part number is #4712-00, and it's pictured on my bike there.

siradude said:
I just received this email for a new product they now have...

Radiantz LED Lighting now has smoked tube for the flexible LED arrays that will match most turn signal and tail light smoked lenses

They are pictured in that thread also. It's really exciting that they have smoked tubes, finally.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts