RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,542 Posts
So far I love it. It is a more refined ride.

Gonna make it my 2 up vehicle so probably hard bags and a batwing.

The Warrior is probably gonna get a..........Turbo.

·
Premium Member
3,542 Posts
Yeah riding time here is kinda like all the time and there is always something to do. I just need to get a game plan and start the process.

At least the Raider will keep me putting around while the surgery starts.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah riding time here is kinda like all the time and there is always something to do. I just need to get a game plan and start the process.

At least the Raider will keep me putting around while the surgery starts.

Good luck with the mods !

·
Premium Member
3,542 Posts
Well I finally got around to new plugs, fluids and such for the Raider. Fixed a leaky master cylinder on the clutch, adjusted the brakes and added Ivan's tune for her. Let me say that the tune for the Raider is much more noticeable power wise and the torque is all there now. I like.

·
Registered
342 Posts
... and added Ivan's tune for her. Let me say that the tune for the Raider is much more noticeable power wise and the torque is all there now. I like.
Nice!!! My raider had the ivan flash when I got her so I wasn't able to feel the improvement, but I'm very happy with how she is. :)
And 'refined' is a good description... Although I do find myself sometimes yearning for the warriors GFY kind of attitude.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well I finally got around to new plugs, fluids and such for the Raider. Fixed a leaky master cylinder on the clutch, adjusted the brakes and added Ivan's tune for her. Let me say that the tune for the Raider is much more noticeable power wise and the torque is all there now. I like.
I`m going to do a Big Air kit on my Stratoliner this winter.
Tired of f****ng with the airbox to change plugs ! :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts