RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Warrior is back from the dead! A while back I had an accident. No injuries, but the bike was trashed. $3500 in damage. Today i finally got to pick up my baby. After three months the bike looks great! Black over orange paint with a silver pin stripe. Without my even asking, the painter went ahead and painted the side covers and fender stays. I'm glad he did. I had ordered some new pipes before the wreck. The arrived in the mail after the wreck. I had my bike at home for ten minutes before I put those on. I really like the way they sound! So now I throw myself at the mercy of my peers for their opinions.

I'M NOT JUST A READER ANYMORE - I'M A MODDER!

Insert Image:

47.23 KB

Insert Image:

47.61 KB

Insert Image:

52.09 KB

·
Registered
850 Posts
bike looks really nice. i love the simple designs, very clean looking. i would like to do something like that to my bike, silver and black. great job on the paint!

·
Registered
475 Posts
The bike looks really sharp! I like the colors you picked, but those pipes are a little long for my taste. Are you planning to change the bars? I think different bars would really set her off. Nice Job!

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Bike looks very good, but the pipes would have to go if it were mine. I guess having a warrior with shorties on it gets you spoiled to the look. Maybe a speedstar pipe would be another option.

·
Registered
7,926 Posts
quote:Originally posted by bedivere66

arent those harley davidson's colors

No, they are Whitesburg high school yellowjackets colors.[/emoticons/emotion-3.gif)]

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah, the pipes are a little long. I got them for $170 on Ebay. Price wins out! As for the "Harley colors" comment... I wanted to show how good those colors could really look when put on a superior bike!

A little weird with the Tony Stewart crack. It must have been a sub-conscious thing. I work for Home Depot. Now I'm a little creeped out.

·
Premium Member
2,916 Posts
I love the paint!!!! Pipes are too long for my taste, but I'm an old fart. What do I know?

·
Registered
216 Posts
Bike look's good bro, really nice scheme you got goin there. There's a member on here who cut his pipes shorter with a hacksaw, know it sound's crazy but look's like they came out great. I'm sure you could shorten em up some if ya wanted. Mod on

1 - 20 of 43 Posts