RS Warrior Forum banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Holy **** Ray!!!!

I am so sorry this happened, I'm glad you are OK and so very glad the wife was able to clear the situation!
Man, sounds so painful. I hope you heal up fast. Take care...both of you!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Thanks to everyone for the well wishes heard from the Inc adjuster on Friday and the other guy was fully at fault and he did have insurance so my bills and riding gear and bike will be payed for. Gear and bills will be covered fully and bike unfortunately will only get black book value these Warriors awesome beasts were expensive to buy new but did not hold there value as good as lets say a Harley.. but i will be able to pay off my lean and maybe have a little left over to put down for a new ride in the spring.. Winter coming here soon so i can look and research what i want next but i am still alive and kicking and will ride again . Legs and arms are slowly healing and color and movement getting back to normal jaw was broken in 3 pieces and now has 3 small plates and screws to repair it this will take the longest to heal approx. 6 to 8 weeks so only soft foods and ice cream for a while :D:D I am on other forums for my 4-wheeler and the wife's Suzuki and all though i no longer have my Warrior i will still be hanging around here for a while because this is hands down the best forum and best group of people out there...:cool: again Thanks to you all... Ray

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
New Ride

so i got my new ride picked out looked at a couple of cruisers used warriors and leftover V rod and a striker but decided to go with a naked bike lighter better handling and sit up strait riding position love the Ducati Diavel but way to much money.. And really like the new 2014 Yamaha FZ09 a 850 triple with 115hp / 65ftb torque and only weighs 414 lbs awesome hooligan bike so i ordered a new one in Rapid Red here`s a few pics what you you guys think ...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,617 Posts
should be a nimble quick bike. the riding position looks very comfortable compared to a sport bike where the weight is all on your wrists. Looks like it has a lot of stopping power as well all with Yamaha reliability what's not to like you will have to bring it by next summer I think I have a chin spoiler that would look good on that model -congrats

·
Registered
50 Posts
so i got my new ride picked out looked at a couple of cruisers used warriors and leftover V rod and a striker but decided to go with a naked bike lighter better handling and sit up strait riding position love the Ducati Diavel but way to much money.. And really like the new 2014 Yamaha FZ09 a 850 triple with 115hp / 65ftb torque and only weighs 414 lbs awesome hooligan bike so i ordered a new one in Rapid Red here`s a few pics what you you guys think ...
Sorry to here about your accident...
I've been thinking about one of these as a second bike. Everyone I know with an FZ1 love them and wouldn't sell to me. They will let me ride it, but of course that's because I have a Warrior they are dying to try, lol.;)

·
Registered
112 Posts
T boned. Man you are very lucky you are alive. Don't give up riding. The person in the car. You have burnt a biker hole in their brain they will never forget.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
yes hopefully they learned a lesson hard one from my point but doing better with time.. well just got my new Yamaha FZ09 Rapid Red and went for a 50 km run sunny and 12 degrees C..man these things work wicked first two gears need to be short shifted anything above 6000 rpm and the front wheel comes up and i weight 240..didn't go above 7 or 8 grand on rpm till i get some more miles on her but she pulls something fierce its a lot of motor for a small bike rides like a suppermotard and has gobbs of power and torque way more comfortable than a full sport bike she demands respect and is not for a novice or new rider..115 hp / 65ftlbs torque and only weights 414 lbs wet...

Attachments

41 - 55 of 55 Posts