RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,781 Posts
Custom Dynamics,or Radiance has them but you will have to get a badlands controller to get run,turn,and brake functions.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Custom dynamics/ radiance are the brightest but leave a lot to be desired in the mounting. also you would not be able to bend them the way they are in that picture. they cannot flex side to side. they will brake.

Aaron

·
Registered
255 Posts

http://www.mbwmotorcycle.comis one company that sells it but it's way overpriced.Notice the adhesive is on the other side so you can't bend it sideways.You picturelooks like$30 eBay special where the led strip is more Lego blocks than a tube. It looks like you can bend it side ways but you'll have to like use an epoxy or something mount it.

I'm sure Radiantz (notice spelling) is what I would get if i had all the money but c'mon these aren't rocket science. Let us know what you went with.

·
Registered
692 Posts
That is one hot bike. The picture floating around the forum of it parked on the pavers doesn't do it justice. I couldn't even tell it had those sweet subtle flames until I saw pics in the BMS gallery.

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
coolcat2002 said:
You picturelooks like$30 eBay special where the led strip is more Lego blocks than a tube. It looks like you can bend it side ways but you'll have to like use an epoxy or something mount it.

Yup, this is the same 24 LED light strip that I got from Harbor Freight on special for $7.00 each! I think they are normally $9.99 each which is still not too expensive.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts