RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for the plug (rear fender side) that is in the battery box for the rear fender/tail section lights. I am doing some custom lights and looking for that plug with some wire leads on it to make it plug and play rather than cutting the stock wires in the box.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Part# 5PX-84717-00-00 is what your after...it's the harness from the pass-thru at the front of the rear fender, back to the taillight. I needed to get one when I switched to the BlasterX taillight, so it was plug & play. I previously had a bunch of mods back there for turn signal, and plate lighting, and the harness was hacked pretty bad, lol...

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Part# 5PX-84717-00-00 is what your after...it's the harness from the pass-thru at the front of the rear fender, back to the taillight. I needed to get one when I switched to the BlasterX taillight, so it was plug & play. I previously had a bunch of mods back there for turn signal, and plate lighting, and the harness was hacked pretty bad, lol...

Thanks man! Thats exactly what I was looking for. Expensive little harness as the cheapest I found was $37 plus tax and shipping. lol

Thanks again!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts