RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a Warrior and want toask what kind of tireyou recommend.I am lolokingfor a good tire that sticks good. What is the widest tire you recommendwithout sacrificing my ride?

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
avon azaro is one of the cheapest most popular tires that performs well. 200 is the widest I would go although i run 190.

do a search theres tons of stuff

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
As SmaShitUp(mike7202) says the Avons are the most popular choice here for standard size wheels. The Azaro has been superceeded by the Storm. I am running these and they give very good grip both wet or dry. They also wear well. Do a search. There is enough info on tire choice to keep you occupied for weeks.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Metz 210 - Great looks and traction. Poor on wear.

Avon 200 - Great wear and good traction.

My .02 c's.

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
I have run Bridgestone,Metzeler 210 hated it and have now settled on Storms front and rear.3 rears and 2nd front very pleased with wear and traction would recomend them to anyone.

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
Badger said:
As SmaShitUp(mike7202) says the Avons are the most popular choice here for standard size wheels. The Azaro has been superceeded by the Storm. I am running these and they give very good grip both wet or dry. They also wear well. Do a search. There is enough info on tire choice to keep you occupied for weeks.

yep durrr. brain fart. I meant the storms. I even have the storms on my bike and couldnt get it right

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
matrix81 said:
Thanks all for your help, maybe I will try aMetz 210

The Metzeler 210 is really made for a wider rim than the Warrior's and will therefore deform slightly on a Warrior rim. It will not really look any wider than a stock 200 and the wear rate is high. Anyway it's your choice.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts