RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This mod took me about 1 hr and only 20 dlls to make I bought the leds from japan with resistors built in. First I wasn't sure about cutting the rear fender but after making the first incision I noticed that it wasreally easy with my dremel tool.Next I drilled some holes in the remaining bottom piece, glued the leds and connected the lights in a parallel format not series that way you dont need a pwr regulator. People told me that they are visible during daylight and look bad a$$. So tell me what you think.

Here's ebay's led seller his prices beat almost everybody I used 5mm leds that's the biggest bulb you can put in that bottom piece.

http://stores.ebay.com/Light-of-Victory-Led-Store-lvehk

·
Registered
894 Posts
looks good! they look pretty bright. quick question, lookin at ur pics the belt guard looks a bit tweaked. could be the angle, but it looks really close to the belt. just thought i'd tell ya for safety reasons...

·
Registered
551 Posts
Really nice work! How about a website or something for where you got those leds? If your up to it, a step by step on this mod would be awesome!!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
there it is I Hope that helps pretty simple just look at the pics simple horizontal cut

1 - 10 of 10 Posts