RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the beast after 9 months of waiting. There's still an issue with the BDL master cylinder (waiting on new gaskets) so I have the stock controls on the right side and the BDL control on the left. Other than that, she's done.

Insert Image:

59.24 KB

Insert Image:

40.37 KB

Insert Image:

24.36 KB

Insert Image:

65.65KB

·
Registered
7,696 Posts
Sweet, I especially love the bars - and of course it's a beautiful blue (well, I would say that now wouldn't I [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]). I bet that you're delighted after waiting sooooo long Figstr.

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Cool bars ! I sorta like that blue too !(Well, I would say that now, wouldn't I[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif])

·
Registered
10,319 Posts
looks real good fig! Could you take some bigger pics though? And are those BMS pimp bars? And like brit said, gotta love that blue!

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Vec, those are LA chopper bars. Thanks for all the compliments guys. I'll get some bigger pics in the next day or so and post them. These pics are now in my gallery and I think they're better in there. I'm still trying to figure out the best size to post them.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
The Fig man and I took a ride yesterday, never met him before in person, very nice guy! His bike is beautiful, those pics don't do it justice.

·
Registered
10,319 Posts
Fig, 640X480 is a good start. If you need any help resizing, just send the originals to me and I'll help you out. PM me for my email if you need it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts