RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It looks like this is not going to be as bad as I originally anticipated. I have an appointment to get my tranny done this Fri. at Champion in Newport. I could've gotten it done sooner, but that is as soon as I can get it in there. Good luck to the rest of you!

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
jealousy is a beeatch. way to go! are you getting any engine work done then too? let us know how it went when its all done!

·
Registered
85 Posts
I found out today me kit is in. Am taking bike in tomorrow.
Will post results... as it looks like Riverrat and meself
are slated to be the first test chimps.
Oh yeah, this is for Houston.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm in S. California, Champion Motorcycle is in Newport Beach.
I am just having them check the clutch while they are in there.

·
Registered
22,677 Posts
RmG, what shop in Houston? I've been going to Houston Yamaha North and they are supposed to call me when they start getting kits in. I'm going to kick them in the nuts if they've scheduled a dozen warriors already because I was #2 on their list.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hey Riding (Engineer, eh... I'm surrounded by 'em all day),
First off I gots to say I'm Sorry. I had hoped not to bump anyone off the list in Houston that was a member of this here forum. Yama North is me shop.
In me other posts I stated how I was behind on the list but since this is me only ride(I have no car) Yama customer service made the North shop do me bike on a special sent kit. Also it should be known that I have made a good relationship with the fellows up at North...
as they did some work for me on a wreck and I kicked 'em over a good steak dinner at Texas Land & Cattle for doing good work on me bike.
Not that it eases your issue. Sorry again; however knowing now that we both ride the same roads what say a beer together when this gets sorted out. Btw, Have you tried the South shop?? They seem a lot less busy than the North. There's also the outfit by IAH but I know nothing of there work! Wishing you a quick resolution... Oh yeah, North has 130 bikes to work on and talking with Tom this morning they are covered under and flaming them will probably only toughen their skin. He said Bryan is massaging and twisting Yama for more kits as supposedly they were only getting (1) at a time... anyhow let us know about that beer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts