RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I called my yami dealer today asked him about the recall and he told me that there is no recall and not to worry so I said are you sure then he told me again getting rude THERE IS NO RECALL!! So whats the deal he is the only dealer withen about 80 miles now what?? oh yea I have a 2003 warrior thanx jr

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
I called my dealer, told him the same thing. He told me "just the Road Stars". I told him that i was sure there was a recall and that I could forward him the anouncement on this forum. He told me no, he didn't bother with the internet. there wasn't a recal as far as he knew but what was my name, etc. Looked it up in his computer and then, "Oh, Yeah. There is a recall. Hasn't even been announced yet. Bring it in a soon as possible."

That being said I still haven't got a letter.

·
Registered
22,677 Posts
jprader, call 'em back and tell him to look up your vin # but don't tell him you have a warrior (maybe tell him it's a road star). Then when he looks it up and confirms the recall on your bike, tell him he's a complete idiot and that you want some free upgrades since his negligence to look it up could have gotten you into an accident.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I had to do the same thing. Almost had to argue with the guy and then he acted like he was only running my VIN to prove me wrong, but he found out he was.

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
quote:Originally posted by amospro

You don't read this site much do you? LOL!!!!! Just Kidding!

lol.....i order you to two weeks of sensitivity training

·
Registered
311 Posts
Better get your dealer on the stick and order your tranny kit. My dealer told me they are already on back order! I hope this backorder is not like the passenger peg bracket backorder! That was almost 6 months long!

·
Registered
548 Posts
i took the same notice in and they only had the one for the 1600 cc road stars not warrior..... so after reading the notice i was put on a list for warriors at the top

1 - 14 of 14 Posts