RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my warrior back today! Just thought I would give my insights into the process. First of all if any of you are in the denver/bouder area I can highly recomend colorado powersports in boulder for the tranny fix or any other mods you may want. They went way beyond the call of duty.
I got my bike back today and it runs and shifts better than it did when I took it in. Not only did the mechanic Clean up all the mating surfaces but checked out the entire engine and tranny for any problems, he cleaned off all the carbon on the pistons cleaned up the heads and torked all the bolts back to factory specs. I feel confident in sending anyone to Co Pow in boulder. They even washed my bike and detailed the engine for me.I believe in taking care of the people that keep me on the road so I tipped the mechanic A hundred dollars.Small price to pay for the man who did such a professional job on my baby. hope you all have as good of an experience as I did.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know this may sound sic but I did'nt have them do anything to the engine because I will be installing a turbo later this summer, I am going to hold back for a few months and wait to see some feedback from other warrior owners. its driving me nuts to wait but as I get older I have learned to use the wait and see method. As for our shops ability to do performance mods, well I have seen everything from hc pistons to full on stage 4 kits, head mods etc. If your in the area stop by and talk to Arron or Jason, our service managers, tell em Randy sent you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts