RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys, as promised an up date on recall work on my UK bike, work all done and bike is fine, dealer had bike 3 days of which 1 and a half was spent on the recall work, they even cleaned it before delivering it back to me totall FREE!!, BRING ON THE WARM WEATHER!!

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
I got a call today - parts should be at dealer either tomorrow or Friday. Back on the road soon... me thinks...

Glad it went well in the UK for you. They better wash mine too when I go up there to get it. **** - I may even ask them to deliver it to the house.

- Jim

·
Registered
18 Posts
I plan on dropping mine off Saturday. Service Manager is expecting some Warrior kits any time now. They've done a few Roadstars, and I'm first on the Warrior list. Sure looking forward to having this finished so that little voice in the back of my head will shut the %@#* up!

Johnnynemo

·
Registered
22,677 Posts
I'll settle for a full tank 'o gas and some twisty roads.....by the way, I'm planning about 900 miles this weekend.....sometimes I take just a little pleasure in other people's misery. hehehe

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Good for you Paul, I might try to get mine into the same dealer that you used when I get back to the UK. Sounds like they treated you well.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi Andy and Paul,My bike goes in Monday the 8th at Infinity Motorcycles of Purley south London. I will let you know how I get on. Cheers Ossie.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts