RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a call today from one of the three dealers I spoke with. I was told parts are in stock, "When do I want to come in?". I made an appointment in 2 weeks, I am not holding my breath on this on though. The other 2 told me June and September. The one guy I just left my name with and never called back is the one who called me, go figure...

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
WOOO HOOO! man, call back and verify the parts are not R* parts with someone other than who you talked with and post the info! that would in fact be great news.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am waiting on verification from the Service Manager that what I was told is actually gonna happen. I'll post as soon as I hear anything.

·
Registered
70 Posts
what dealer did you go to. I got mine from Pawtucket Cycle in Rehoboth. They still didnt know anything when i was in on tuesday night. Guess I gotta finish my rear fender brackets so i can be ready to ride down when the call comes.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got the second call today, Parts are available from YAMAHA Warehouse #3, they did not backorder. Oil drive gear and med duty clutch were also in stock. The other two dealers told me earlier today that no parts were available yet. I did not tell them I found a dealer who was able to get them.

Cycle Design - Phillipston, MA

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
I knew they had three warehouses - that's what I was told a long time back. Was just curious where they were located. I called Yamaha in California around 1 EST today and they are still "clueless" regarding the whereabouts of these kits, however, you read in these forums some dealers are beginning to receive them - others no clue. Weird...

Yamaha said first week of March they should start hitting. Seems like everyone has a different answer on this.

A guy by the name of Jason posted in here a while back their dealership had 25 kits incoming. I called that place today, Jason wasn't around, but was told by another guy "we have no idea when they're coming."

Well, I am still number 1 on the list at my dealer, so hopefully this will all be behind me in a couple of weeks. Thanks for the updates Grumpy. - Jim

·
Registered
54 Posts
I called Rayzee in N. Kingstown RI and they have no clue either. It must be contageous. Your lucky JimB to be #1, I am #16 until I find a dealer who can get me in earlier.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Why not call Cycle Design, it's about 40-45 minutes from Worcester, they don't have a list. I called, I'm number one. They are in the middle of nowhere, If I had to guess I'd say they probably only sold one or two in the three years of the bike.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts