RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if any of you all ride with your local Star Groups; I make a few of mine. I attended my local Star meeting last week and they said that National asked them to ask Road Stars & Warriors that have not had their tranny recall work done, to not attend group rides. They said it was a liability issue. Well, I think it sucks because Yamaha is holding up the parts in the first place; it's not like we're not getting the recall done on purpose. At the same time I understand because I want the other riders to feel comfortable riding with my bike. My local chapter said they would allow us to ride IF we were members and we rode at the very back...like a Warrior could stay in the back! Just an FYI. Luckily my recall work is being done next week.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I ride with the local Star group in Albuquerque and the Yamaha dealer that is our sponsor loans bikes to members that want to go on our rides if their bikes are in the recall. Our prez' Road Star was in the first recall and he didn't use in group rides until kit was installed. Makes sense to me, why take the chance of causing others to have an accident. Wish someone would plan a Warrior rally somewhere, would be great to see a bunch of you guys in person. Love this website.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts