RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I AM JASON FROM PROSOURCE YAMAHA IN MORRIS. WE WILL HAVE 25 RECALL KITS APROX ON 2/25/04 IF YOU LIVE WITH IN 50 MILES OF MORRIS AND WANT YOUR BIKE FIXED BY CERT. YAMAHA TECH'S CALL 815-941-9258 ASK FOR JASON AND WE CAN PUT YOU ON OUR LIST ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE.WE HAVE ORDERED 100 KITS BUT 25 WILL BE OUR FIRST SHIPMENT. AND TRUST ME WHEN I SAY THIS, THIS IS A NATIONAL RECALL FOR ALL WARRIORS AND I KNOW THAT IF EVERYBODY WAITS UNTILL SPRING THESE KITS WILL BE ON BACKORDER AND EVERYBODY WILL BE PUSHING THERE BIKES AROUND, AND WE DONT WANT THAT. ALSO A SPECIAL THING FROM THE OWNER OF THE SHOP WE WILL PICK UP AND DROP OFF YOUR BIKE FOR FREE IN A NICE ENCLOSED TRAILER.
CALL DONT BE STUCK THIS SPRING!!!

P.S. OUR FULL SERVICE DYNO IS NOW UP AND RUNNING

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Thanks for the head ups Jason.

All caps is considered yelling, in the online world, and is rough on the eyes. Check out the forum rules for these and other jems. http://www.rswarrior.com/forums/rules.asp

·
Registered
21 Posts
im on the list.i live in braidwood.got lots of work for u guys.and whats up with that free labor on the parts switch thing.sounds good to me.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Sangathor don't think the caps thing help. lmfao when I say MXR's reply. Maybe he's just yelling and screaming with joy! I'll give him the benefit of the thought.

·
Registered
589 Posts
MXR, I just ran up Morris on mapquest and saw I am 55 miles away, i'm in chicago. Is that still ok for pickup and delivery? Any word any getting things like a big bore kit or pistons installed? Will we be charged? How much would a remapping cost if engine mods are done? That is since you have a new dyno center.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Monstrddg, hopefully you found your way home a little easier:] Thanks again for the help, I got everything put back together last night. I know it would have been easy for you, but my un-mechanical ass was proud of the accomplishment. I was able to hide the fuel line and regulator pretty well behind the skull and cross. Thanks again for your help and patience.

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
quote:Originally posted by sangathor

It's the big button on the left. [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

lol... subtle, yet effective

·
Registered
273 Posts
at least there is a dealer willing to go the extra mile i called my dealer today I have a 2003 warrior and he told me there IS NO RECALL!! not to worry whats up??

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
RoadDog: I was home in about in about 1.5 hr.... traffic was haulin'. Your welcome and just let me know when your ready to ride.

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
How come you're allowed to order "100 kits?" Dealer here told me they order kits individually for each bike brought in. Also, as of yesterday he had no idea when the kits were being shipped. You know something he doesn't Jason?

·
Registered
589 Posts
This better not be a scam, Almost sounds to good to be true!!! We will pick up and deliver your bike....HHHMMMMMM Hopefully its all legit and we Illinoins could get are bikes fixed up.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
No scam here roaddog, 55 miles is ok buy me and i think i talked to you on the phone today if im not mistaken? As far as the ordering from yamaha goes you can order as many as you want and if you have vin numbers to back them up they will not give you a problem.

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Hey Jason - you wrote - "WE WILL HAVE 25 RECALL KITS APROX ON 2/25/04."

My service guy said he ordered the kit (my bikes in his shop), but was given no ship/arrive date. Where did you get this info? Is late-Feb. the first "batch" of these things or are they already going out? If the first batch is going out Feb. 25 - I brought my bike in too early (too freaking cold to ride anyway).

My service guy said he ordered the kit, but won't have a status until tomorrow.

Please share all you know regarding these kits. Plenty of band-width here if you wanna get "wordy."

- Jim

1 - 20 of 29 Posts