RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well tryed another yamaha dealer and within 5 minn i found out my warrior is on the recall list the parts were ordered and he will have them in within two weeks and as for chanding 5th gear to a taller one it can be done but other parts also need to be changed as i was told

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Not to bum you out but your dealer will not have the parts within 2 weeks....if he does that will be some kinda miracle since Yamaha themselves dont have the parts and claim that their estimated date for getting them is anywhere from the end of feb.-end of april.I work for a dealership and just called the parts dept. a few days ago since there was no estimated date showing on my backorder list online.

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
I heard the same time frame from my dealer also, feb.-end of april. And that could possibly change, depending. Awweee! Im going to ride anyway, based on what my wrench was telling me. It COULD happen, but has not happened yet at high speed. He saw the only warrior he knows of lock up when rolling to a stop in the parking lot...about 2mph. He heard that about the other 4 Roadies he knows about. So Im going to take my chances until parts arrive. If I didnt know, I would be riding anyway. But do what YOU think is right for you. I've put 5K miles on and so far so good, and that includes trips down the 1/4 mile, somewhat regularly.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts