RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK here's my first 2 questions as a newbee. Just bought the new Indigo Warrior! Have there been any recalls or problems with the bike? 2 nd question...Do you think Yamaha will keep this design now for awhile and not come up with a different bike next year (03)?

Thanks

biggums

·
Registered
639 Posts
There is one recall that I have experience with: the fuel tank has a mount that is defective and allows too much vibration to the gas tank. The fix is very simple, just basically a rubber washer, as I understand it. No big deal.

I had mine replaced this week and that took them 15 minutes. Don't ask about the time it took them to find the oil leak though!!

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
quote:
OK here's my first 2 questions as a newbee. Just bought the new Indigo Warrior! Have there been any recalls or problems with the bike? 2 nd question...Do you think Yamaha will keep this design now for awhile and not come up with a different bike next year (03)?

Thanks

biggums

i wish i could find the article on the 03' Warrior. it didn't have any pictures, but they said that the basic design will be the same, motor, frame, bacically the cool things about the bike, but they will be changing some small details to the cosmetics, and mechanics. basically improve on the same bike.. i think that they said that it would be all stuff that can be used on the 02' WAR..

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT!!

REDBULL[email protected]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts