RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have recommendations for IL area dealers who they trust/have had good experience with in doing this tyoe of major work?
I'm in the SW burbs of Chicago.
Being the second owner of an '02 RSW, I didn't even get a letter....

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
I can recommend Hammertime in Rockford. They did some work for me and the service department is top notch, there sales department sux. Not sure what burb your in but there 40 mi. north of Elgin.

http://www.rswarrior.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=12723&whichpage=1

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Monstr,
thanx for the quick reply. Did you deal with them on the tranny recall yet? What's the scoop w/ them?
PS - I'm in Naperville.

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
Havnt done tranny yet. Theyve got s motor guy who is second to none and the service manager cut me a huge break on the labor costs.

·
Registered
589 Posts
mdf, I can't look now but I know there was a post a couple months back from a guy who worked at a dealership. He was saying that his dealership would be willing to pickup and drop off your bike after the installation is complete. I spoke to the service guy there and he couldn't be more nice. I will try and find the post if interested.

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanx Roaddog - I'll call them to see what's up. Would love to meet you local guys some time.
Who's got experience w/this dealership in Morris?

·
Registered
38 Posts
I spoke with the owner of Power Motorsports in Paletine. He and his service mgr ride modded Warriors and he seems confident. I'm going there tomorrow, and will update everyone.

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Power Motorsports in Palatine is the one who wanted my bike in their dealership first before they ordered the recall kits.

I had them lower my bike last year, and they did a good job.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts