RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
factory 2008 seat recovered and slightly debulked. the guy did a really nice job. i asked him to slim it down and then do the diamond stitching. when i first saw it i was impressed with the work but disappointed that he didnt thin it out more. i asked him about it and he said he understood that was what i wanted but with the diamond shape stitch the severe curve in the butt section would have made a large crease. he demonstrated and i had to concede. the seat is beautiful i put it on tonight and took a long ( 1 block) ride. its 20 degrees so one block felt long. the seat is really comfy. the original cover felt hard. maybe because its 14 years old? its going to be 68 degrees tomorrow so i will be able to put a few miles on it and test out the booty.i like the way it looks. i gave the guy the seat to my buell to recover when i picked this one up.

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I love the way it turned out, Its actually exactly like I was hoping to have mine redone one of these days! 馃憤
thanks man. i like it. i was able to put a few miles on it today. January and it was almost 70 degrees! the seat is far superior to the factory set up in comfort as well as looks. best $180 ive spent on the bike in a while.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
For $180 bucks you can go wrong. Looks beautiful just trying to imagine it with red stitching.
he offered to do any color thread i wanted but i didnt want to use red and then be stuck with red as my accent color. im probably never going to paint it so i should have just gone for it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.