RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got home from the Easyriders Show in Kansas City, Mo. I entered the judged catagory and did not place. However, I was awarded the one and only trophy for best display in the show! The editors felt the warrior looked great with the way I presented it. I feel pretty proud that I had the best display. I know that it is a great honor to be selected by the editors and judges of the top biker magazines in the county. I hope that the photos they took get in one of the Easyrider Publications. Will keep you posted on that.

Here is an interesting tibit. Out of the six shows that I have entered since getting my warrior, only one I didn't take home any hardware. I'm talking 5 firsts and 1 second in six shows. The only show was 2002 Star Days. When is Yamaha and the rest of the Star world going to wake up and recognize the Warrior. What do you say we blitz Star Touring and Riding about getting our own class at the 2003 Star Days Show. Are they afraid of us? We have Easyriders attention now lets get theirs in my opinion.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Hey Redcloud, Congrats. The bike looks good, but how about posting a couple more pics in the gallery. I'd like to see what ya got. Thanks

Tim

·
Registered
470 Posts
Way to go! keep us posted for a showing in Easyriders. What happened to the other pictures that were in your gallery?

·
Super Moderator
8,496 Posts
Way to go! I'm not sure about star touring, I took two trophys here at daytona and I'm submitting my bike for a calander spot. They notice the warrior but still don't have a seperate class for it. Still categorized as a Road Star.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts