RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured out how to attach a photo as my signature Iwas able to reduce the size, but i could not reduce the area surrounding the image. I'm not a computer wiz it took me weeks to get this far can anyone help.....Thx.

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Here you go, just right click on the following image and click "save image as" then save it to your computer. Then just repeat what you did before to post it to your signature. I took a few liberties with it, I hope you like.

Insert Image:

21.1KB

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you sangathor you are an artist..... Redhorse...ditto......now the hard part which one to use.

·
Registered
137 Posts
well i dont want to wait for a couple of weeks so can someone tell me how to put an image in my signature

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
To load images into your profile you have to host them somewhere (upload them to a place on the web), some people use the space in their gallery to host an image. Most ISP's will give you space to on their server as part of you service. Anyway, host the pic somewhere and then go to your rswarrior profile and go to the signature text box and type the link of your image in that box. But for it to work you must use forum coding (don't be scared, it's real easy). Type [*img] just before you type the link, then type [*/img] after the link. Except take out the * I had to show them so you would be able to see the code.

An example would be:

[*img]http://www.yourimage.com/warrior.jpg[*/img] But remember to remove those asterisk.

But keep in mind these 6 simple rules for signatures that lots of people seem to forget.

Please:
1) NO nudity, girls in thongs or bikinis.
2) Maximum height for images is 175 pixels.
3) Maximum width for images is 700 pixels.
4) Images should not be larger than 10 KB in physical file size.
6) No animations

Reasons are as follows:
1) Many of us are using this site from work... when our bosses see girls in bikinis it doesn't look good!

2) The signature images will make the page scroll excessively if they are too big. Please re-size all your sigs accordingly.

3) File Sizes... there are people on dial-up who will get discouraged when they need to download 10 images before they can read a post!

4) Keep it still. Animations are distracting while trying to read.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts