RS Warrior Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
I decided that since I got the extensions I’d update my map as it was old. So I went to my local news agent and purchased a 2020 map of Queensland. I’ve folded it up and put it under the seat. I have to go into town soon, so I’ll see if it makes a difference to the popping😎😎🐝

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
I decided that since I got the extensions I’d update my map as it was old. So I went to my local news agent and purchased a 2020 map of Queensland. I’ve folded it up and put it under the seat. I have to go into town soon, so I’ll see if it makes a difference to the popping😎😎🐝
Go up to Mt Tambourine and through the little town of Labrador on the way down and end up in Surfers Paradise with some crappy Chinese made tourist toys.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Just put on the Barons AIS kit tonight and then removed a few pounds of useless emission junk and hoses. Can't wait to give it a run tomorrow to see if it is still popping.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Still some popping. Took a few away but when it does, it is as loud as a gunshot! Gotta find someone with a PC and see what map is on the Power Commander 3 under the seat. (If any since Yamaha is the one who put the map in the PCIII 15 years ago).

41 - 46 of 46 Posts