RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
i read your post twice trying not to look stupid when asking...but i'm getting red "X" when there should be a posted pic...the sigs show but not pics within the post....what am i missing? ive cleaned my temp files too

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
quote:Originally posted by arwarrior

Carknee, I'm seeing red Xs on pics too. Seems like it is on the new posts. This is an example of the Xs:

http://www.rswarrior.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=24942

Both of my examples are showing the pics now, no more Xs. Thanks Carknee. Hope this server move hasn't been too big of a pain in the a$$ for you. I, for one, greatly appreciate all that you do for us.

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Deleting cookies and temporary file will not help this situation! The problem is that you are accessing the site from the backup server and the files do not exist on the backup server.

You may use the IP address of the server to access the site and see the images.
[REMOVED]

That link will not work after the name servers have refreshed.

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
quote:Originally posted by CarKnee

Deleting cookies and temporary file will not help this situation! The problem is that you are accessing the site from the backup server and the files do not exist on the backup server.

You may use the IP address of the server to access the site and see the images.
http://216.21.198.170

That link will not work after the name servers have refreshed.

Well I tried this IP adress, but when i input my password it tells me i logged on succesfully but when i click on go back to forum i'm no longer logged on!

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
quote:Originally posted by mustang

I'm still messed up as well. Where do you find this command prompt thing?

Suggest by DT in another post:

Click on your start button, and click run. In the run window type command

When the black window opens type ipconfig /flushdns

after it has completed type exit

If that doesn't help then you will just have to wait for the worldwide dns servers to update, as Carknee mentioned. Shouldn't take long. All my images are working right now.

1 - 20 of 101 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.