RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is my 2003 RSW with 25,500 miles on the ticker. She Runs strong and is ready to ride.
Just changed the engine oil/filter (Mobil 1 V-Twin) and the Transfer Case Oil (75W-90 Ultra Lube full syn)
Plugs just changed (NGK Iridium), K&N air filters just cleaned and oiled, Drive Belt tension adjusted.
Fresh Fork Service (Yamaha syn. fork oil/Race Tech Springs, new OEM internals)

-Bike has the following upgrades to include:

-Cobra Speedster Swept exhaust
-Big City Thunder Baffles
-Force Winder Air Intake
-Ivan's Air Box filter Plate
-Ivan's ECU
-JW Speaker #8690M LED Headlight
-Galfer F/R Black SS Brake lines
-Metzeler ME880F/ME888 rear (factory sizing) (Lots of tread left)
-Race Tech fork springs (.95kg)

-STAR Billet: -Bar Risers (Tall)
-Flat Bars
-Chrome Grips
-Chrome Rider/Pax pegs
-Chrome Handle Bar Harness Guide
-Brushed Clutch Cover Insert, Cam Cover Insert, Alternator Cover Insert
-Brushed Fork Stem Cover, Chrome pulley nuts, Chrome caliper bleeder covers
-Brushed Front Axle covers, Brushed Drive Pulley Cover, Brushed neutral switch cover
-Brushed license plate frame, Chrome Rear Brake light switch cover, Chrome head bolt covers
-Billet Fork Tube Covers (black powder-coated)
-STAR tach cover (DGMA)

I am asking $4000 dollars for her as she is in pristine condition, never ridden in the rain and kept in a heated garage.
Thanks for looking and feel free to PM me with any questions.

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
Heftysmurf, Thanks for the kind words, I have to get her to a new home due to recent health issues. Life is short and I hope someone will take her
home and ride the snot out of her. She is ready, able, and most willing!

Stryder, No worries my friend as I plan on sticking around here. This joint is just starting to rock and with all the good people on here, it is a nice
brake to come here to get away from all the "NOISE" that is going on. Such wasted energy and ugliness out there....here I smell exhaust, fuel
and burning rubber along with the sweat thump of a BIG V-twin....no what I mean brother?
Rg

Registered
Good with sale...

Didn't you 2 warrior's?.?

One had Wide tire n air ride ?.?

Sent from my SM-A102U1 using Tapatalk

Registered
Heftysmurf, Thanks for the kind words, I have to get her to a new home due to recent health issues. Life is short and I hope someone will take her
home and ride the snot out of her. She is ready, able, and most willing!

Stryder, No worries my friend as I plan on sticking around here. This joint is just starting to rock and with all the good people on here, it is a nice
brake to come here to get away from all the "NOISE" that is going on. Such wasted energy and ugliness out there....here I smell exhaust, fuel
and burning rubber along with the sweat thump of a BIG V-twin....no what I mean brother?
Rg
Man I know where you are coming from. Health issues are a ******* at any time, but worse when you have to give up what you love. I鈥檓 glad that your sticking around as your thoughts and insight is valuable my friend馃槑馃槑馃悵

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
Thommy_STC;

Thanks for the kind words! It is really appreciated and just one of the reasons that this IS the best forum to belong to: The MEMBERS!!
Ride Safe All!! our season is rapidly coming to an end as the weather is changing here in the North-East USA...ride em' while you can....
Rg

Registered
Discussion Starter #10
Desertboy13;

-Thanks for the post up! No, I have only had this one RSW....I never really wanted to put the wide tire and air ride on her, as I really liked
the way it was offered from the factory back in the day. Yamaha had some balls to release this thing onto the public, if you think about it.
I felt that just a few mods to the air intake system and exhaust would pretty much get her over the top of where the initial offering should
have been.

-I do like the lowered look and big fatty of a tire on the back, bad-as$ no doubt! And the guys who have turbocharged these and made them
everyday ride-able like kevinkoni; take our platform to the next level of menacing, for sure. Also, look at what wolfraider has accomplished with
his vision of the ultimate warrior...my friend we are in the midst of brothers who ride what is an incredible machine! No matter what level of
performance we choose to indulge in that includes YOU and I.

Ride Safe and stay safe with all the fire issues out there! Thanks again.
Rg

Registered
Discussion Starter #12
-I got some great news this a.m. Due to a very positive outcome concerning my health, I decided to NOT sell my scoot...Today is a good day indeed!!
Thanks for all the positive comments as you guys are what this forum is all about: Camaraderie and the love for all things RSW...wow not sure what
else to say...as I feel like a dark cloud has been lifted from my shoulders. Thanks again ALL!
Ride em while you can cause the weather is a changing here in the N.E. USA and be safe.
Rg

Registered
Nice to have good news. Ride on Bro.

Sent from my iPhone using
-I got some great news this a.m. Due to a very positive outcome concerning my health, I decided to NOT sell my scoot...Today is a good day indeed!!
Thanks for all the positive comments as you guys are what this forum is all about: Camaraderie and the love for all things RSW...wow not sure what
else to say...as I feel like a dark cloud has been lifted from my shoulders. Thanks again ALL!
Ride em while you can cause the weather is a changing here in the N.E. USA and be safe.
Rg
Great news !
I am so glad for you !
Take care :)

Registered
Rg
Hey Brother that is far king excellent news ( Bumblebee is chuffed as well ). Sometimes we think that it couldn鈥檛 get any worse and our minds start heading towards that dark place. Then Allie Kazam Allie Ka boom the blinds are pulled up and the windows are open and you smell that fresh air and say to yourself 鈥渨ell self we got through that one鈥 and you feel re born. None of my business about your health issues, but from one health issue to another 鈥 Today is a great day for you Infy 馃槑馃槑馃悵

1 - 19 of 19 Posts