RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my new small fairing installed this weekend. It is a small headlight fairing designed for a Harley sportster/Dyna's. I know there is one similar designed specifically for warriors but is pretty expensive in comparison. So my inner cheap ass came out, so took a chance.

I threw there bracket away, fabbed up some new brackets out of 1/2" SS tubing and got it mounted up off of the tach bolts. Everything is very sturdy. Going to get it painted to match the paint job.

In total I have about $30.00 invested so far without paint.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
23 Posts
Good Idea, I already bought one of these when I saw this post. I have an easy mounting option thanks to you. And I know what it looks like now! Thanks

·
Premium Member
7,613 Posts
Nice job. It is hard to beat that price. I am however doing just the opposite of you. I am modifying one of my Warrior specific spoilers to fit my sportster I am building. I molded in flames to match the flames I molded on my stretched tank. The price you paid barely covers the cost of the material I use to make my covers

Attachments

·
Registered
4,596 Posts
Got my new small fairing installed this weekend. It is a small headlight fairing designed for a Harley sportster/Dyna's. I know there is one similar designed specifically for warriors but is pretty expensive in comparison. So my inner cheap ass came out, so took a chance.
Dang Bucky, that looks awesome, I always loved that sportster fairing, it looks even better on a Warrior!

I am however doing just the opposite of you. I am modifying one of my Warrior specific spoilers to fit my sportster I am building. I molded in flames to match the flames I molded on my stretched tank.
Bro, what can I say? I love the 3D work, I need a Christok peice on my bike!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Nice job. It is hard to beat that price. I am however doing just the opposite of you. I am modifying one of my Warrior specific spoilers to fit my sportster I am building. I molded in flames to match the flames I molded on my stretched tank. The price you paid barely covers the cost of the material I use to make my covers
That looks awsome

1 - 13 of 13 Posts