RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
I have them & until recently I have absolutely loved them.

My rear pipe cracked after 3 years & I welded it & now 2 months later cracked again.

Others have experienced the same problem too!!!

The sound they produce is LOUD but not too bad for the rider, They produce good power for a 2-2 system. Chrome is good. I would have strongly recommended these pipes to anyone before I experienced the cracking!

I have a brand new set ready to put on & will take my chances on another set because I really like them.

I would not buy a used set expecting them to last very long.

I would expect a new set to last at least 3 seasons with out problems as long as they are properly installed & maintained before any problems arise.

Hope this helps.

Mike

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
any ideas as to why they crack? incorrectly installed mounting bracket? over torque of the flange bolts etc?

·
Registered
66 Posts
I was seriously looking at these pipes before deciding to go another way with the wiocked bro cobra exhaust. Everything I read pointed toward the rhineharts as being top notch. I just decided I wanted a different look, but if I hadn't came across these I would have definately been looking for rhineharts.

·
Registered
934 Posts
I just tried to install a set of flush pipesbut had fitting issues (i'd bet my money on the cracking problems). I tightened at the bracket first then the allen bolts (looked fine), went for a ride with a good bit of air leaking from the rear cylinder.I think the easiest salution would be to get a gasket fitted.Does anyone know who can make these?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts