RS Warrior Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,699 Posts
Closed by OP request, the new thread is here: http://www.rswarrior.com/forums/8-site-giveaways/244346-gremlin-protection.html

Hi Guys and gals

there are a lot of new members and riders here many who are not familiar with the ride/gremlin bell tradition or history and who do not have a bell for their bike but would like to get one and as you know it is better to receive one from a fellow rider than to buy your own

first off here is a link to explain the history behind the ride bell

Motorcycle Riders and the Guardian Bell- a Great Gift for Bikers - Yahoo! Voices - voices.yahoo.com

What I would like to propose is that everyone who would like to get a ride bell put their name into this thread. The first person on the list will purchase a bell for the person who follows him/her and as such until the last person who will purchase a bell for the first person on the list. I will keep this thread going until the 15th of september and it can be the perfect opportunity for those who do not have a bell but would like to receive a bell to get one as a gift. Each person will purchase and ship the bell to the next person and can even ask that person his preference as there are many tyypes of bells available. no better way to get a bell than from a fellow warrior owner

·
Registered
805 Posts
Ok, Christo, I'll bite.

I don't have one, so this will work out well. Plus I'll buy one for someone else too!

Thanks for explaining the bell thing, I was wondering about that.

·
Premium Member
1,029 Posts
I'm in. Next on the list, PM me your address and I'll get it headed your way.

Good idea Christok! Great way to pay it forward.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Great idea! I already have a bell that my dad gave me. It was on a bike that he had and it has a few battle scars but is still doing its job!
Add me to the list and I will gladly buy one for someone else and pay it forward.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
7,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think we should keep only the people participatiing on this thread as it will get confusing if we get a lot of people as well as a lot of comments etc. Just use the pm function to communicate with the person who follows you to see what type of bell they would like and what their shipping address is. In order to make sure we are good so far we have:

MikeOlmt
Shoban
xxJeggsxx
Gregg99a
pontor
kaizen33
heavyD
hebegb66
desertboy13
yzfone
rcoligan2
fdesa
tribalMR2

mikeolmt buys for shoban, shoban buys for xxjegsxx and xxjeggsxx buys for Gregg99a - gregg99a will buy for pontor and pontor will buy for the next peson etc and the last person to inscribe will buy for Mikeolmt

·
Administrator
28,193 Posts
I wonder if there is a way to include international members in this? It can sometimes cost more than the price of the bell to mail one from USA to some places like RUS or EU or AUS. But maybe they can start their own lists inside this thread somehow if they want? That way its more affordable mailing between themselves. I would volunteer to receive the bells if bought in the USA and mail the EU ones all to Tomba as a group before the next EU Warrior ride, which could be earlier than this one who knows: http://www.rswarrior.com/forums/42-europe-riders/190033-euro-meeting-lutz-2014-a.html. In any event then he can bring the bells to the event with him? Dunno, I have not asked The Doc about this and I have no idea if it will work out.

·
Registered
137 Posts
gremlin Bell

I'm in also. Thx for thinking of the rest of us. Is there a preferred website for hooking up our other brothers and sisters when we go to pay it froward?

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.