RS Warrior Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts

Many thanks kaizen33, it works! As I was riding home last night, a fellow pulled out of a driveway across a lane of oncoming traffic directly in front of me! I was able to swerve around him and as I did, I gave him a proper salute! Whew!...thanks again guy.

·
Banned
5,508 Posts
read up on the bells, they arent supposed to be permanent fixtures to your bike. the story is you attach them with a small wire so when the gremlins get up in the bell and the bell is full it can fall off and shed those gremlins from you, then a new bell is in order. thats how the old story of the bell goes in short. btk572

·
Premium Member
7,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
read up on the bells, they arent supposed to be permanent fixtures to your bike. the story is you attach them with a small wire so when the gremlins get up in the bell and the bell is full it can fall off and shed those gremlins from you, then a new bell is in order. thats how the old story of the bell goes in short. btk572
Sorry to contradict but you only need one bell as quoted form the bell legend "Evil road spirits can't live near a bell because they get trapped in the hollow of the bell. Their hearing is hypersensitive so the constant ringing in a confined space drives them insane. They lose their grip and eventually fall onto the roadway. That is how potholes are formed."

41 - 52 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.