RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone fancy a ride out to the lower lode in tewkesbury next sunday the 15th march???

as long as weather ok ill be riding down from cannock on the m6 ,stop for a breakfast somewhere and then onto the lower lode.

it was the pub that was devastated in the floods a couple of years ago,nice place by the river,good beer and food if anyone fancies lunch.

like i said, ill be setting off on me warrior earlyish with my mate chris, anyone wants to tagg along or meet us there let me know.

bone

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
yabhoa said:
anyone fancy a ride out to the lower lode in tewkesbury next sunday the 15th march???

Yo...no can do ..sorry
..[no laughing now!! ]...but i'm at the islington o2 watching [getting deafened by volbeat!!..hopefully
] on saturday night and afterwards cocktails
...so drink -no ride for me ..i'll have to wait to yami day to see ya all..
[and i'm praying no cats/dogs about that day!
]...ya can laugh now....

·
Registered
332 Posts
I might Bone,

my bikes got to have the gearbox recall done as you know and im waiting for that
phone call from the
in cannock

fingers crossed anyway, i'll let you know

Adam

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok guys n gals, for those that are interested in a ride to lower lode tewkesbury, i will already be there camping, but i will be coming back to franley services to meet kenko to ride down with him and anyone else who wants to come.

ill be there at 10.30 on the sunday morning til 11.

bone

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
had a good ride back from tewkesbury with ken,adam,adams mate(sorry forgot his name)geoff,tommy,chris,vic and my jolly old self.

weather was superb really enjoyed it. thanks for takin the lead ken and nice bike that x11.

see what ya missed guys

·
Premium Member
1,482 Posts
Bone,

Glad you had a good time. You're right about the weather, it's been fantastic.

I would have joined you but I'm 'on call' for work, and the bike has been in bits.

Maybe next time.

Nick

1 - 8 of 8 Posts