RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It has been awhile since I have posted, but came across a really good deal and wanted to share. Danner has an online outlet store where they discount their boots. I thought some users might be looking for a new pair of riding boots. I have made a few purchases from Danner and they ship fast and for free. If you use code "breaker10" you get $10 off your first order.

The discount site is
https://www.hitthebreakroom.com/invite/?r=230321

They currently have a couple of styles for example:

LaCrosse Adamas™ 6" Black Plain Toe Work Boots MSRP $120 on sale for $45 after coupon

Danner Army Kinetic™ GTX® Military Boots MSRP $150 on sale for $40 after coupon.

Attachments

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hope you guys enjoy the boots. I have ordered several pairs previously and have been really happy with the product and you can't beat the price.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes I bought another 05. It looks just like the other one I owned. It was a dumb thing to do not have a bike for a little while there.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Thanks for the heads up man, my current pair of Justin's have been worn everyday for the last 3 and half years and are shot. Just picked up a DFA gtx, for the amount it would cost to get my current pair re-soled and re-stitched.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Danner/lacrosse lists a couple of new boots about twice a month for 3 days, there is still one more day on the current sale. I will keep the forum posted when new deals come along, happy you guys are liking them.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts