RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Drawing is over. Geary51 has won!!

Hey all,
I have a pair riding gloves that do not fit me. They are not new but they are in good shape (could use a little cleaning) since I cant use them and this site has helped me out on more than one occasion, I thought I would give back a little and give them to one of you folks (shipping included to the lower 48) (and sorry no international shipping). they are Olympia gel pad riding gloves size "L"
If you are interested post up here that you want em. later this week I will randomly draw one persons name as the winner.
good luck

so far the entrants are:
Geary51
Stellmon
aftershock14
dragstar

Attachments

·
Registered
215 Posts
Awesome idea, props on giving back. I'll throw my hat in the ring for 'em

·
Registered
7,924 Posts
Kudos to you my friend. Since I need a xl, you don't have to enter me into the drawing. I just wanted to say that is way cool of you to do this.

·
Registered
780 Posts
I will put my hat in the ring. I have been riding with mechanics gloves for years, and I would give some real motorcycle gloves a try.

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
only four entrants so far, odds are looking good for you guys. I will draw the winning name tomorrow (thurs) evening.

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
and the winner is.... drumroll please..... Geary51 ! Geary PM me your address and the gloves are yours!

·
Registered
215 Posts
I'd like to thank the Academy....

No, but seriously, thank you. This is a testament to why this forum is so amazing and rare. I will be paying this forward as soon as I find something in my bike stuff pile that is worth giving away. Thanks again!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts