RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I understand these pictures are of a drag racing bike, with foot pegs to the rear, but the risers look stock. Anyway, has anyone tried this look or would the bar mods be functional for road use, other than in a straight line?

http://www.motorcyclecruiser.com/tech/patrick_racing_yamaha_warrior/index.html

It may be a too "ducati" like riding position, so maybe something similar but not as extreme. I like the short bars on short risers look, (I think the Yami TT bars come up "high"), but if it is not practical.....any thoughts, ideas, pics?

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Ask AZWRR

Or is it AZNWRR??

Cant remember exactly...anyway...He has turbo and a TON of goodies and loves this grip.

·
Registered
568 Posts
BJMartin said:
Ask AZWRR

Or is it AZNWRR??

Cant remember exactly...anyway...He has turbo and a TON of goodies and loves this grip.
Man, that dude is flexible.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Img and Vid from the other side

My straight risers cause my ride to be uncomfortable at times but I can handle 120 miles, gas stop, 120 miles, gas stop....

·
Registered
926 Posts
It just goes to show you that you canmodify a warrior in so many directions and still look amazing. I dont know how comfortable it is but if you want comfort, do like thev-star in the background and trailer it around so you can pose next to it at different locations.

Many compliments to aznwrr.

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
I have the Yammi TTbars and they are confortable but a little high.I to like the drag look and have thought about changing mine but want function over looks. A freind of mine has short risers and drag rars on his warrior and it looks kool butI have riden it and it has changed my mind on changing mine to short risers with drag bars.I say no if you like your back and enjoy riding your bike.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts