RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's going on everyone??? Simply put, I'm a guy who's been riding forever...just turned 30 the other dayand for the birthday present to myself, went out and bought a 2008 midnight warrior.Two days and 400 miles later I'm here loving it. Ordered a set of executioner pipes, lowering kit and forward controls I'm waiting (not very patiently I'll add) to come in. Can't wait to start that never ending customization thing that most of us know about.That's why I'm here!! Looking forward to talking to all of you and ridingwith some of you if you are in my area.

-Nick

·
Registered
128 Posts
man i know that feeling all too well! i did the same **** thing i turned 34 on sep. 5 , on the 3rd i rode home on my birthday gift to myself. my 08 midnight. i am playin the waiting game too, still waiting for the risers for my new bars. i have the bars and the new grips i wanted, they are just sitting there laughing in my face until the risers show up! welcome to the forum, there is a library of knowledge here and some very cool people who all share the feelings we have for our new bikes. enjoy it, i know i am!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I couldn't think of a better birthday present either
Let me know about those risers and bars turn out! That's next on the list

1 - 10 of 10 Posts