RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to be selling bracket kits that will mount the left side ais cover on the right side. this posting is to just see if anyone out there will be interested in these brackets before i go and make a bunch of them. I most likely wont start making them til spring or at least it warms up around here.

thanks Steve

·
Registered
22,677 Posts
midnightwarrior6666 said:
I am going to be selling bracket kits that will mount the left side ais cover on the right side. this posting is to just see if anyone out there will be interested in these brackets before i go and make a bunch of them. I most likely wont start making them til spring or at least it warms up around here.

thanks Steve

I'm assuming you're talking about the left side scoop, right? Most people go to a bit of trouble to remove the AIS from their bikes...

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i have a picture of what it looks like on the bike if anyone wants to see. i tried posting it on here but the files are to big and i cant figure out how to shrink the file enough so you can just email me if interested at [email protected] and i will send them to you.

thanks

steve

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Ahh, symmetry, I get it. When I first saw your post I was trying to figure out why you'd move all that plumbing to the other side of the bike instead of removing it. Color me DUH!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i finally critique it to where it looks the best and let me tell you what a job. its looking like the bracket is goin to be 75.00 that includes shipping, all stainless bolts, bracket, and if you dont have the stock coffin on the right side let me know because them are the only 2 bolts you will need but if you dont have them i will send you some, u also use the rubber bushings from the coffin. now the bracket is made out of all aluminum, so depending on the color of you bike or how you want to color the bracketis your option. i will post some more pictures so you can see how good it looks. i must say it looks awesome you guys will be very pleased. now this cover is just for looks and i know the majority of you guys know that. if you have anymore questions feel free to email me. if everything goes right should be no longer than 2 weeks and i can start shipping these things.

·
Registered
262 Posts
I love a midnight...but, can you turn that thing into the sun and take the picture...It is hard to make it out w/ all the blackness and shadow.

Thanks!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts